- Increase organic carbon & humus content of soils
- Improves soil aeration and water holding capacity.
- Increases microbial activity.
- Increases uptake of nutrients.
- Detoxifies the soil.
- Faster establishment of roots.
Dosage and Application
- Broad cast and mix thoroughly with soil, 1.00 t per Ac of land at the time of land preparation as basal dose.
- Broad cast and mix thoroughly with soil, 0.5 t per Ac of land two weeks before fertilizer application.
- Apply one kg per pot – mix thoroughly with soil / coir pith before planting / sowing.
- Periodical addition is required to maintain the soil health.
- It improves the physical structure and biological activity of the soil to help plants absorb necessary nutrients.
- For coconut and other perennial trees apply 5 kg per plant twice a year before fertilizer application.